DAA is eager to find dynamic, passionate people to fill the below positions.
To apply, please fill out the form found below and e-mail a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Instructional Guide (2016-2017)
Lead Teacher (2017-2018)
Teaching Fellow (2017-2018)
Arts Instructor (Music) (2016-2017)
Substitute Teacher - Part Time (2016-2017)
Classroom Assistant (2017-2018)
If you think your skill set is wildly unique and cannot be contained within the above job descriptions, feel free to send us a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why working at DAA is Awesome
- DAA offers generous health, dental, and vision benefits packages.
- DAA contributes to employee retirement plans
- DAA provides up to $500 annually in reimbursable Wellness Funds (for anything that employees consider wellness -- a bike, yoga, anything!)
- DAA supports the innovation, creativity, and ideas of our staff and will do what we are able to do to support our staff as they pursue these ideas and goals
- DAA offers half reimbursement for courses toward a Masters Degree from Grand Valley State University
- DAA serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner made from healthy, fresh ingredients every day
- At DAA, there are weekly student late arrival days to allow teachers time to plan & collaborate